Important Announcements from the Management Team & the Board of Directors
The Board of Directors initiated action starting this past June to address and resolve a multitude of past issues that have impacted the Association for the past five years. The Board is taking significant steps forward by hiring a professional management team tasked to achieve financial and cultural stability. The timeline of the events since the Board of Directors initiated their June action is noted chronologically in this document.
The Board of Directors has called for a Special Meeting of the Membership on Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 9:00am at the Lackamas School Gym. At this meeting the Membership will consider a few Bylaw changes and a new budget for 2020 …CONTINUE READING
Recent Updates from the Management & Board of Directors
- Special Board Meeting-Wednesday, November 13th
- Reminder: Regular Board Meeting On 2020 Budget – Saturday 11/9/19
- Regular Board Meeting-November 9, 2019
- Reminder – FINAL Town Hall on Wednesday!
- Attention Residents: Winterizing of Public Restrooms 11/1/2019
- 2020 Budget Meeting Reconvening Wednesday Night