Dear Clearwood Members,
Your Board of Directors has called for a Special Meeting of the Membership on Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 9:00am at the Lackamas School Gym.
This is a very important time for our community. Please come out to the upcoming Board and town-hall meetings, prior to the ballot mailings and this Special Meeting, and engage with the Management Team and Board of Directors. We’ll do our very best to answer all questions; we have much to address and need as much community involvement as possible.
– Aaron Lang, President, CCA
Important Dates in This Process
- Joint Board of Directors Meeting with the Finance Committee
- MONDAY, October 28, 2019 at 6:00pm – Lackamas School Gym
- Discussing the Community’s financials and the 2020 budget
- Reconvening WEDNESDAY, October 30, 2019 at 6:30pm – Lackamas School Gym
- Community Town-Hall Meetings – Hosted by the Management Team and the BOD
- SUNDAY, November 3, 2019 at 3:00pm – Lackamas School Gym
- WEDNESDAY, November 6, 2019 at 6:00pm – Lackamas School Gym
- November Board Meeting (normal date has changed)
- SATURDAY, November 9, 2019 at 9:00am – Lackamas School Gym
- Finalizing the agenda and voting items for the special meeting of the membership.
- INFORMATIONAL MEETING – Regarding the upcoming special meeting
- WEDNESDAY, December 4, 2019 at 6:30pm – Clearwood Office and LIVE online.
- SPECIAL MEETING OF THE MEMBERSHIP & SPECIAL ELECTION
- SATURDAY, December 14, 2019 at 9:00am – Lackamas School Gym
The CCA Board of Directors is calling for a special Meeting of the Membership and special election before the end of 2019. More details will be available as they become solidified and will be presented by the management team and our professional advisers including our legal counsel, auditor, reserves specialists, and risk management agent. Watch this overview for a bit more information and what to expect.