Due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the State of Washington, Association Management is minimizing Visitors to the CCA Office consistent with CDC guidelines.
Office is open for essential services only.
• Office visits are limited to one member (not including accompanying minors) at one time.
• The door is locked, members will be asked to knock to control the number of members in the office at one time.
• All Visitors will be asked to remain at the entrance desk behind the courtesy chain and minimize the time in office to complete essential activities.
- Office will only accept cash payments.
- Payments by check placed in night drop with receipts emailed
- Credit card payments by calling office
* Members experiencing gate card problems are directed to call office for help (360) 894-2941
WIFI Password will be posted outside the Office for your convenience.
These small inconveniences are necessary to protect our Community’s health. We appreciate your patience and understanding.