Candidates for Election to the Board Must Apply by September 8, 2020.
Interested members of the community are encouraged to apply to become a Director on the Clearwood Community Association Board. Regular meetings are scheduled for the 4th Saturday of the month, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, but sometimes additional meetings, as well as subcommittee or other activities, may be expected. You must apply no later than September 8, to run for a seat at the Annual Meeting and General Election, which is held in November. Under the Bylaw changes enacted in December of 2019, write-ins are not permitted. The term of office for the individuals elected is three years, beginning November 7, 2020.
Items to be submitted:
- Board Candidate Application
- Background Check Form (with copy of driver’s license)
- Ethics and Professional Conduct Policy
- Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Policy
- Passport-sized photo (to be included in Voter Pamphlet)
- Personal Bio: 200 words or less, in Times New Roman 12 pt., single space, no boldface
Please include: how long you’ve lived in Clearwood, the skills that you bring to the Board, and your goals for serving on the Board