Governor Inslee amended his April 17, 2020 Proclamation 20-05 (issued February 29, 2020) with regard to homeowners living in condominiums, community associations, and homeowners’ association.
Changes are as follows (the Board has already taken similar steps):
Regardless of whether the Association’s governing documents permit, an Association:
- May allow voting by mail, electronic transmission or by proxy.
- May hold member meetings by teleconferences or by videoconference.
- May have board meetings and committee meetings by teleconference or videoconference.
- Associations are not permitted to impose late fees or interest for any dues, assessments, or other charges that became due and owing between April 17, 2020 and May 17, 2020.
- Associations cannot impose fines for violations of rules and regulations during the period of April 17, 2020 to May 17, 2020
To view the full proclamation, Click Here