Clearwood is owned a governed by its Members. All Board and Committee members are volunteers whom give their time freely for the betterment of our community.
We are always looking to include more people in our community; volunteering to serve on a committee or the Board is an extremely valuable component of operations and governance. How you can get involved:
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is comprised of Members of Clearwood, only, and are all volunteers. The Board is responsible for governing the Association and overseeing operations. If you are interested in serving on the Board, please contact the office or a Board Member. Read more…
- Architectural Control Committee
- Community Property Committee
- Finance Committee
- Member Activities Committee
- Management Research Committee
- Patrol – Emergency Services Committee
- Violations Committee
- Compliance Sub-Committee
- Violations Appeals Panel Sub-Committee
- Water & Roads Committee (Meets with the Finance Committee)
If you are interested in joining, please fill out the form below.We hope to see you at a meeting soon!